- As some employers try to rein in work-at-home options, job candidates continue to ask for remote work, Benefits Pro reports. The MRINetwork 2017 Recruiter Sentiment Study found that candidates applying for professional, managerial and executive positions want to perform at least some of their work from home. The Martec Group polled 265 MRINetwork executive recruiters globally and 100 employers and 263 applicants in the U.S.
- The study also showed that 68% of recruiters and 53% of employers said candidates indicated they wanted remote-work options “some of the time” to “very often.” In addition, more than half of candidates say remote work is important when they’re considering their job options.
- The survey also found that most recruiters believe the labor market is candidate-driven, while most employers and candidates believe the market is employer-driven, BenefitsPro says.
After years of offering remote-work opportunities, some employers are trying to get workers back into the office. IBM’s global marketing department started “co-locating” workers for team-building and camaraderie. Yahoo made a similar move.
Employers like General Electric, Inc. and Apple have adopted open office designs with recreation areas and other amenities to attract workers and encourage interaction. Other employers are offering homey office areas to keep millennials in the workplace.
But more employees are specifically looking for jobs with remote-work options, as evidenced by both the MRINetwork survey and a recent ManpowerGroup Solutions survey, which found that 40% of job candidates cite flexibility, which includes work-at-home options, as one of three top considerations in making career decisions.
With more candidates looking to work from home and employees considering job changes that allow them more flexible work schedules, employers that don’t offer work-at-home options could lose high-level talent to competitors offering job flexibility. Offering work-at-home options on specific days, or as needed, might be an attractive offer for many candidates.
- ^ Benefits Pro (www.benefitspro.com)
- ^ MRINetwork 2017 Recruiter Sentiment Study (www.mrinetwork.com)
- ^ IBM’s (www.hrdive.com)
- ^ Yahoo (www.hrdive.com)
- ^ General Electric, Inc (www.hrdive.com)
- ^ Apple (www.hrdive.com)
- ^ homey (www.hrdive.com)
- ^ office areas (www.hrdive.com)
- ^ employees (www.hrdive.com)
- ^ ManpowerGroup Solutions (www.manpowergroupsolutions.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered, by graded relevancy to this keyword domain, and was specifically filtered by “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. This site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain. Additionally, where applicable, this site references the content above to provide on-demand translations and to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the authors. We take content ownerships seriously: Click “DMCA” in site footer to request applicable content take-down.
Acquire this Domain
You can acquire this site’s domain name! We have nurtured its online marketing value by systematically curating this site by the domain’s relevant keywords. Explore our content network – you can advertise on each or rent vs. buy the domain. Buy@TLDtraders.com | Skype: TLDtraders | +1 (475) BUY-NAME (289 – 6263). Thousands search by this site’s exact keyword domain name! Most are sent here because search engines often love the keyword. This domain can be your 24/7 lead generator! If you own it, you could capture a large amount of online traffic for your niche. Stop wasting money on ads. Instead, buy this domain to gain a long-term marketing asset. If you can’t afford to buy then you can rent the domain.
We are Internet Investors, Developers, and Franchisers – operating a content network of several thousand sites while federating 100+ eCommerce and SaaS startups. With our proprietary “inverted incubation” model, we leverage a portfolio of $100M in valued domains to impact online trends, traffic, and transactions. We use robotic process automation, machine learning, and other proprietary approaches to power our content network. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your online marketing and/or site maintenance.